Friday, January 30, 2009

Homebrew!

Brewed again this past Sunday. Even with our new storage system, we're running out of places to store the beer again! I guess we'll have to drink faster. But we need help. Any volunteers?

We brewed IPA, which we still don't have a name for. We finally got caught up on the labeling. It takes a surprisingly long time to label 50 bottles of beer, so it is annoying when you fall 1-2 batches behind. We get behind when we don't have labels done. Chris finished the label for the Honey Weizen (Hoppy Spring!) as we were brewing, and I love it!



I had finished the label for our double brown last week. We are low on printer ink AGAIN so it kind of looks more purple than brown!



We have two more kits and I want to make them so we can order more! I get so excited for new beers! I think we'll try to brew this weekend, between studying and making Super Bowl snacks, because we're heading up to Burlington next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment