Monday, January 5, 2009

Highlight #7: Photography

This year I really allowed myself to get into photography, and I love it! I have really enjoyed capturing our lives, and it is something I've been able to use to create nice gifts for family as well. We have already had to buy a huge hard drive for storing all the photos, but I love that with digital technology, the "storage" actually takes up no space in our little apartment. One wish for 2009: I hope they come out with a Mac version of Picasa (the photo storage program now owned by Google) because I really like Picasa and I really dislike iphoto, the program on our computer.

Along these lines: having our engagement photos taken was so much fun! We had a good time with Traci and as I mentioned recently, I am thrilled with the results. I also love reading Traci's blog, it makes me wish I could be a professional photographer! If this anesthesia thing doesn't work out, I am totally there.

2 comments:

  1. I used to use Picassa too - but I prefer using Flickr now - here is my photostream - we can be flickr friends if you start using it! http://www.flickr.com/photos/7943157@N08/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shelli...

    Traci is definitely a talented photographer and I really like her work! There's just something about each photo that draws me in and makes me want to look at more...looking back, few of my own pictures had that quality...lol
    javaRoaster

    ReplyDelete