Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trip to Virginia

Last weekend, I had a fun opportunity to see my dad and stepmom, along with my niece and nephew, in Virginia. My dad and Joyce had driven out to spend some time with Joyce's daughter Tina and her family, and they watched the kids over the weekend while Tina and Mike were out of town. Unfortunately, since I was there over the weekend, I didn't get to see those two but I did get to have some fun with Tyler and Hayden. On Saturday when I arrived, my dad, Tyler, and I went right away to play some putt-putt.







Tyler's favorite hole (and mine too!) is one where you hit your ball into this stream at the tee, and then it goes down the stream and flows over a grate at the end and into the hole. Or you could go the boring route and just hit it down the turf, I guess. But we didn't do that!



Last time I visited, my camera battery died and I didn't get any photos of Hayden, so I made sure to have everything fully charged this time!









Like most toddlers, Hayden is very active! I got a lot of action shots.



You can see that Kaldi, their black lab, knows exactly where to hang out for maximum snacking opportunity.



I got to play some Wii with Tyler. I really think Mario baseball is one of the most fun games I've played on the Wii. I am starting to be convinced that we need to get one...





Lilly may not have figured out the hang-out-around-the-highchair bit yet, but she sure did love to give Hayden kisses. For the most part, Hayden just giggled.



I tried to get some nice shots of the kids with Mimi and Grandpa Don...













Fun was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment