Monday, May 11, 2009

Colorado continued

We just got back from another trip to CO, this one much shorter. We were out this weekend for Jeff and Shauna's wedding, which was wonderful and I'll blog about it soon. But this is still about the week we spent out there in April. I have to hurry up! I'm going to forget everything!

On the day after the bachelor party, Sunday, Chris and I drove up with my mom to meet up with my family for 2 nights in a condo in Vail. We relaxed and played games a bit with the fam. We started to teach Chris bridge but we didn't really have a cohesive teaching strategy and I don't know how much he got out of it. We'll work on that! We also spent quite a bit of time in the hot tub.



We came up with a great joke, along with Laura. We would... oh, I better put this video clip in before I tell you about it. (My first video clip inserted into the blog! I hope it works!)



HA HA! The camera is waterproof!! We had a great time getting every single person with that trick, because we were having breakfast and everyone trickled over to the hot tub individually. This is actually just a reenactment, I know you wouldn't believe it because of our stellar acting skills.


Chip was our first victim.


Aunt Lisa didn't really react because I didn't get upset - I kind of just watched her and waited for her to react. We hadn't honed our trick yet.




Will didn't react either, he recognized the camera as waterproof right away. Party pooper!




Jasmine was the most upset, because when we did it for her, I yelled at Chris for bumping me. She was mad at me for yelling at him. Good thing she doesn't see what a nag I am around the house!



We took a walk into town and walked around a little bit on Monday.







It was chilly so we warmed up by the fire.



Later on, Laura and Will worked on some domino action.



















Chris tried to relax and read but I had to pester him a little bit.



Jasmine, Laura, and I did a portrait session. My sister is so beautiful.















So is my cousin!





We also did some portraits with poses we copied from the ads in my wedding magazine. Chris was sitting in the spot we wanted to use for a sitting pose on the couch, so he went first for this one. We were supposed to have a flower in our hand, but we couldn't find any props. I was going to photoshop something in, but I'm not really up for that right now. Use your imagination! :)











I'm so glad Aunt Lisa arrived in time to get some photos of her.





We took a couple more pics when we took another quick walk before leaving on Tuesday.















Then I got a haircut in Fort Collins, we had dinner at the Rio with a bunch of amigos. No photos of that, unfortunately.

One more Colorado post coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment