Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jeff and Shauna's wedding

Okay, as usual, I am a couple of weeks behind in my blog postings. But we went to Jeff and Shauna's wedding last week in Colorado, and it was a great time! Everything was beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures at the actual event. I was filming, believe it or not! I filmed (I want to say "I videotaped" but there was no actual tape... so I'm not sure what terminology I should use!) the ceremony and parts of the reception. That was a lot of fun and it is fun to get to use our video camera.

I did, however, get some shots earlier on the big day. Chris must have done something nice for Jeff because he got the awesome job of picking up a keg at New Belgium for their reception. He brought the crew with him, and we all got to enjoy a few samples before the guys moved along to help get ready for the evening.

















As for the rest of the day, I'll follow the lead of Hans and post the photos from the photo booth - which was an awesome wedding idea. I think we may be stealing that one.



No comments:

Post a Comment