Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wedding mania

I have to admit it - I have wedding fever. I literally lay awake when I'm on call at work, thinking about wedding stuff. It keeps me up! Argh! But I am having so much fun. Many of the things I'm doing are DIY, but this far in advance, it is hard to tell if I'm biting off more than I can chew. I love the things we've completed so far, and I want to believe I'm on schedule for getting everything done. But I guess we'll see!

I want lots of the things we're planning to be a surprise to people, so I don't want to talk details or post photos. I just had to say how much I appreciate Chris for putting up with my insanity! When I told him today about the wonderful plan I have for lighting the reception site, I thought he was going to nix it immediately. (I almost wanted to be talked out of it...) But he just asked a lot of questions and talked about how he thought we could do the logistics better. What a guy! I am definitely marrying the perfect man.

No comments:

Post a Comment