Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Highlights of the year

In this top ten post, I'll start what I think are the easiest posts - the top ten highlights of my year! Since there were so many great things this year, I couldn't even start to narrow it down to ten events, so I'll have to go with categories. Of course, once again, this is in no particular order. I'll also mention some of the things that I'm looking forward to in 2009. We'll be gone about 10 days in Peru, so hopefully there will be one each day! Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties, no photos available for the next couple weeks. Don't worry, I will post more soon! (Disclaimer: I'm not entirely sure how to post into the future but I think I can make it work - if not, there will be a whole boatload of posts showing up around January 10.) Without further ado, here are my top ten highlights of 2008:

Trip to Peru
Since most of this trip will take place in 2009, I'm sure I'll write about it again next year, but this is a much anticipated vacation! We booked our tickets back in August, and have been dreaming about Incan ruins and Amazon jungles ever since. Obviously no photos yet, but many to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment