Friday, December 26, 2008

Engagement photos



Or e-pics, for those hip to the lingo. Chris and I got engagement photos taken, which I always thought was something a little cheesey that I would never do. But I did it. We had an engagement shoot that came with our wedding photo package, and I didn't even think we would have time to get them taken. But it happened to work out and we had our photos taken a few weeks ago. We LOVE the results and are so glad we did it. Now someday our kids can look back and see them and say "What happened to my parents? They looked okay when they were younger..."



Anyway enough about us, let me tell you about our photographer. Her name is Traci Turchin and she is AWESOME. She is the best wedding/portrait photographer in all of Colorado if not the world (although I have to be honest, I haven't looked much past Colorado so far). She and her husband shoot weddings together, and they do such an amazing job. She also does engagement, family, maternity, baby, senior, bridal, and any other kind of portrait you could dream up. Just look at her blog.



Just one thing - I highly recommend you book her SOON for all your portrait needs. She has only been working independently for about a year, and it seems her summer weekends are all already full. I guarantee you that her prices are going to continue to go up and up as she gets even more business throughout the state of Colorado and beyond.



You can email Traci through her website. Just do it - she'll make you look better than any skinny mirror can. Trust me.

1 comment: