Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last Week

So apparently July is half over, and I have been terrible about posting this month. I have an excuse! I've been working a lot (you knew that was coming!) but I've also been spending a lot of time on wedding crafts. I have gotten a lot done the past couple weeks, and now I am trying to put together a few blog entries for the next couple weeks to let you know what I've been (or will be!) up to.

Last week, we had an evening that we got to spend together. We went to happy hour at City Crab, and had dollar oysters! Yum! I don't know how oysters can taste good, since I guess you don't exactly taste them...



But they were!



The next day we were in the neighborhood of my favorite dessert shop, so of course we had to stop in for a treat! In addition to my cereal milk, we each got a soft serve.



Cool flavors! I had the lemon verbena, and chris had the rosemary.



Mine was more of a sherbet. (Or is that sorbet?) But I think the rosemary was better.



Ok, more blog posts coming soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment