Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy July

I haven't written too many posts lately, because I just haven't done anything to talk about! I worked this past weekend, I wanted to watch some fireworks on TV but unfortunately was too busy, and I work this weekend too. Then I have the next two weekends off! Yay!

I will tell you about my day yesterday. It started out with me pouring juice on my cereal - oops! Then I started brushing my teeth with the wrong toothbrush. What a morning! I wasn't even as tired as usual! Oh well, the day got better when I got done with work a little early and went to the gym. Then I had time to run some errands. And as I walked out of a store, who should I see but Chris? He was out taking a walk with some of the residents at his work. I walked a block with them and met a couple of the guys I hadn't met before. That was great! Then I came home and made fudge!! YUM. Then I finished up working on wedding invitations - they are just about ready to be sent out! I even had time to goof off on the internet. :) So that was a day in the life of Shelli.

More posts later this week, hopefully I'll find something good to take pictures of soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment