Tuesday, November 25, 2008

curt and katie

Two of our best friends came to visit us from burlington this week. They drove down on sunday and left this morning to go home for thanksgiving. We had such a great time with them! Katie just got a camera like mine, and we were able to compare notes! Highlights of their brief stay: Great Jones (my favorite restaurant), homebrew tasting, Ellis Island (I didn't get to go, but I'll post some of katie's pics when I get them), photo shoot on the roof, happy hour, pizza, cupcakes, crocodiles, bagels, szmodis visit, mani/pedis, wedding talk... Just think how many highlights we'd have if they stayed a week! I loved having them here, and hopefully we'll get to see them again soon.





1 comment:

  1. Oh, man those cupcakes look good! Did you make those? Sounds like you had a lot of fun when Kurt and Katie came out to visit! I am very jealous!

    ReplyDelete