Friday, November 14, 2008

Birthdays are fun

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm 30, which is supposed to be a big deal but wasn't really. I had to work on my birthday! Which sucked, I didn't think it would but I wished I could have been home. I did get a wonderful surprise for my birthday present! Chris planned a trip to Long Island, complete with a visit to Blue Point Brewery. We got to sample some tasty beers, and got to take a little tour of the brewery. (It was a small place so the tour was short and didn't involve any walking.) We spent the night out in a town called Bohemia. We also checked out a meadery and got to taste several meads. We went to the beach but it was cooooold. And Chris got me a waterproof camera! We wanted to try it out but didn't get in the water very much. We did try the hot tub but it wasn't hot. We put the camera underwater and took a few shots!



Here we are at the brewery:


Lilly also got me a present, she picked out a dog park that we could go to. We ended up going to a different park than she originally picked, but we liked it a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment