Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rainy Days

The weather here - and from what I can tell, all over the country - has been crazy during June. While we haven't had any of the tornadoes that they've had in Colorado, it has been so rainy. We have had multiple thunderstorms and heavy rains, and I saw on the news earlier this week that halfway through the month, we'd already recorded 3x the amount of rain that is average in June.

The rain is sort of annoying. A little bit of rain won't keep me inside, but if it is pouring, I feel like I'm stuck in my apartment. I know who is loving the rain, though - my green babies!





We have yummy herbs and veggies in our little garden. 5 tomato plants, 6 pepper plants, basil, rosemary, cilantro, mint, apple mint, oregano, and one flowering bush that I can't remember the name of (but it hasn't flowered yet this year).









I'm so glad we got everything planted before all these rains. We literally have not watered for about 3 months, and they are going crazy! Yum!

*Chris took half of the photos on this page! I can't take credit for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment