Friday, August 20, 2010

Spring Picnic

For Christmas, I surprised Chris with a folding bike. Well, a few months later, he surprised me with one too!



(Mine is white! Cool!)

We had to take them out for a spin. We rode up the west side of Manhattan where there is a big long bike path, and stopped on the Upper West Side. Unfortunately our first stop had to be for a repair, I don't even remember what it was but we got it fixed and then headed to a little restaurant where we got some pizza and mac and cheese to go.



Patiently waiting outside against the tree while I got our lunch.

We headed in to Central Park for a little picnic.





This was back in the spring (I know, I am way late in posting this) and it was the first time we got to use this awesome picnic blanket that we got for a wedding shower gift from my sister in law Heather and her family. We love it! I try to go on picnics just so I can use it! (I really do, you can ask Chris.)





It was a gorgeous day, and there were lots of people out enjoying the sunshine.



We had a wonderful picnic and I am so excited that we now have matching (compact!) bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment