Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not Very Good Fish N Chips and A Little Exploring

I just wanted to add a post about some fish n chips that we were unimpressed with. Actually I won't name any names, but I'll just tell you about our trip down to this restaurant! This was several weeks ago, but I wanted to share some photos! We walked down First Ave, and took a couple pics along the way.





Here is the fish and chips:



a little soggy. Chris had bangers and mash which was pretty good.



On the way home we stopped in and had a drink at a place called Three Cups.



They had sangria.



Kind of a cool place, but I didn't read good reviews about their food. They did have a wood fired oven, though, so we might have to try it sometime. Then at home, we worked on a little project.



All my best projects are accompanied by a glass of wine. Still on the search for some delicious fish and chips! I had some in Queens years ago, but there is no way I would remember where it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment