Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Portraits part 2

Gotta love this shot with the nakey baby. Of course, you always risk a little pee on the bed when you try something like this.





Look, mommy, I'm supergirl!



This is one of my favorites from the day, and I hope its one of Katie's, too. Beautiful daddy-daughter moment.















Later the sun came out, so we put on a pretty sundress and headed outside to capture a few more shots!







I LOVED Ev's little robe, and was really happy when we headed over to the pool to get some bathing beauty shots. Too adorable!











Curt and Katie are both former lifeguards, and Ev is an experienced swimmer already.



They go to the pool 2-3 times a week, and she always goes underwater...









But that doesn't mean she always likes it!



I had so much fun taking these pictures! Hope to get more portraits of the Weavers soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment