Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm back!

Okay, I have been terrible about blogging for the past few months. But now I'm motivated to pick it up again, for the time being, at least! I made a couple of changes to the blog front page. I eliminated the brew update section since we are no longer actively brewing. Such a bummer! But in a year or so we'll be able to brew again, with more space!

I added a link to Carrie's blog.



She is traveling through New Zealand and Australia and blogging her adventures. I'm excited to read about all the fun, exciting, new things she'll be seeing and doing. (I hope she is better about blogging than I am!) A few weeks ago, Chris and I helped her load up her moving truck.

Can't leave Teddy behind.



But she did leave the loft bed - she's ready for a real bed when she comes back!



I'm so excited for Carrie.  She quit a job she was unhappy with and decided to move to Philadelphia.  She hadn't found a job yet in Philly, and decided to travel for 3 months!



 So we loaded her studio apartment into the moving truck and she headed to Philly where she stored everything in a friend's garage.



 Then she headed down under!



Chris insisted on taking a picture of me even though I had been at work overnight and then headed to Carrie's first thing in the morning. And then had been up and down the stairs a few times, carrying stuff, and arranging it all in the truck. Yet I'm still posting this photo on the internets. Brave.

Chris and I decided this was the best move ever.



 It was only a 3rd floor walk-up, and she didn't have that much stuff - very different from our last move.  Plus, we didn't have to pack the stuff, and we didn't have to unpack it!  A couple hours of work on a Sunday morning was all we had to do.  I wish our next move would be this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment