Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I love lists!



This is my to-do list for the evening. I'm doing pretty good, eh? Checked off a lot of the list so far. I even write things I would have definitely done anyway, like shower and yoga. It just feels nice to check things off the list.

Here's more about some of the items on the list.

Laundry. Just one load, washed and now hanging on the line. Thank you to my wonderful husband for doing another load yesterday. Now we are just about caught up.

Look for sheets. I am really too embarrassed to even post a picture to explain this one. We have a set of sheets that was starting to get thin. Yes, just one set of sheets. Chris suggested that we get new ones, but I said, no, no, we don't need them, we have a brand new set waiting for us with the rest of our wedding presents to use next year when we have a bigger place. Then the next time I washed them I saw a small, barely noticeable snag in the bottom sheet, and acknowledged that we might want to think about new sheets. A couple of days later, I turned over in the night, half asleep, and put my elbow through the snag as I turned. Now it is a huge, gaping hole. So I need to look for sheets online. Haven't gotten to it yet.

I made mac and cheese for dinner! At the request of someone who I hope is looking forward to gobbling it up when he gets home tonight.

My mom wants to video chat with me online on skype. That sounds fine with me but I need to investigate how it works. We have a program called ichat on our computer that I had a little trouble with the one time I tried to use it, but if I could get that to work, maybe we could chat on that instead. And I got a new google voice account so I have to set it up. I will have a new Denver phone number! Cool!

I finally mailed in a form that has been just sitting on the counter for several days, just because I wanted to cross it off the list. This is why lists are wonderful.

I have been looking forward to editing photos all day. I got to take a bunch of portraits with Curt, Katie and baby Ev this weekend, and I am so excited to work on editing! Now it is 8:30 and I haven't even had a chance to look at them. That's what I am doing next. And hopefully later this week I'll have a blog post up with some of my faves!

The list says blog posts, not blog post. I had hoped to write a couple of posts so I would have some saved up for later this week. But now it is getting late and I want to edit photos (see above). So I am going to close here and open up photoshop!

HA! You've wasted several perfectly good minutes reading about my boring evening. Hope you have more excitement in your life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment