Monday, December 21, 2009

We Got A Storm!

There was a huge storm on the East Coast this weekend that brought tons of rain, snow, wind, and cold. We got hit on Saturday night with several inches of snow. I had to interrupt my honeymoon tales to share the pictures of our backyard!



I tried to take a photo of my boot to show that it goes up above my ankle, but I can only bend around so much!



Lilly LOVES the snow and had a blast playing outside.







She is a pro at finding her ball, even when it lands in the middle of a big pile of snow!









So, needless to say, we had no use for these on Sunday...



That's my snow story! Believe me, by the time I took these pictures, there was nothing but dirty slush on the streets and sidewalks. Glad we had our backyard!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Lilly in mid-pounce! Great shots sweety!!!

    ReplyDelete