Monday, September 20, 2010

Brooklyn Concert

A couple weeks ago, Chris had a surprise for me that he told me about for TWO WEEKS before I could find out what it was! I had an envelope that said "Do not open until 7/31" just SITTING there where it drove me crazy every day! Well, when I finally got to open it on 7/31, I was really excited to discover 2 tickets to a concert by a band we both really like, Cat Empire!

We headed out to Brooklyn a little early to explore a little bit. One of the first things we saw was a beer bar - and who can resist a beer bar??





I thought this was pretty cool - the tree is giving the bike rack a hug.



I also wanted to check out a wine bar that was very close to the venue. The setting was very nice...





the wine tasted good...



and so did the salad. (We had cheese too, but I guess it disappeared before I could get a photo!)



But we were disappointed in the service, and probably won't go back.

The concert was so much fun!











We had a great night. Thank you to Chris for such a fun surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment