Friday, November 13, 2009

The Accomplice

Over the summer, my wonderful coworkers and I went on this activity - kind of like a scavenger hunt slash whodunnit mystery. It is called The Accomplice, and it involved going around one part of the city for our next clue, usually talking to actors along the way. They planned it for us to celebrate my wedding, since most of them couldn't make it out to Colorado. One of our first stops was at a cafe for a beer, since the guy we were talking to didn't want to "be seen in this area, and I know this guy who works at this place..."



We went on to solve many clues...





And at the end (I'm kind of giving something away, for those of you who want to do the Greenwich Village Accomplice in the future) we discovered that we had been on the yellow brick road! See the wizard behind Shawna?



Afterward, we went to one of my favorite bars, Blind Tiger, for a beer and some snacks before heading out for an awesome dinner!













I am lucky to have such sweet (and gorgeous!) coworkers! Thanks again, girls - you all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment