Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hans and Angie's Wedding

I have to interrupt my bachelorette posts to put out these wedding photos. I took pictures at Hans and Angie's wedding a few weeks ago, and I know they were hoping to see what I came up with! Here's a brief preview - I'll bring you guys a CD full of pictures next week!

I got a few "getting ready" shots of the ladies.













And a couple of the parents and grandparents.





I loved their flowers!



Her shoes are so cute... Hans is about two feet taller than her, so she wanted a little boost.





Angie looks too gorgeous.

















About to walk down the aisle...





It all happened really fast!





The ceremony was short and sweet. They were married by officiant Jeff. (Hans performed Jeff's wedding ceremony a few months ago!)





















A formal portrait...



And a couple of informal ones!





Love this pic of Rylee, their daughter. You can see the ring Hans gave her.



The wedding men...





And this guy gets my vote for most handsome. (Sorry, Hansy!)



Dancing and celebrating...













The bouquet and garter toss (I need a faster lens!)







And I managed to sneak them away and get a couple of portraits.









Their wedding site, The Rio, is known for their margaritas!



I had a really good time getting these pics at your wedding, guys. Hope you enjoy these, and if not, there are lots more for you to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment