Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Bachelorette Party!

I haven't posted yet about one of the funnest events in recent memory. Over one weekend in August, I was lucky enough to have all of my favorite girls come out to visit NYC! They came out for my bachelorette party. On Friday night, Victoria, Lea, and Leah arrived.



Lucky for me, the girls brought their cameras too, so we have lots of pics. I will include some of theirs!

We cruised in a cab down to Rare, a delicious burger restaurant.











Then we headed for bed! After a long day of travel and delays, Lea and Leah were understandably exhausted.

The next morning, we headed out to walk the streets of NYC.



For Summer Streets! One of my favorite events, and the girls were there to celebrate with me! :) We started walking from the hotel we were all staying at, down to my apartment. Right down the middle of the street! I love it!



They were giving away free bike helmets, so we all got on the line to get one!





Chris came to meet us, and he got one too.



After picking up our helmets, we stopped at Pete's Tavern (they claim to be the oldest bar in Manhattan, but there is some dispute about that!) for brunch.



After showing the girls my apartment and introducing them to Lilly,





we headed down the street to the place I go for pedicures, and papmered ourselves a bit. (The order of events is important - meeting Lilly after the pedicures would be disaster for freshly painted toenails.)



Later that afternoon, Mindy and Jasmine joined us. First things first - lunch! We headed to a Korean fried chicken restaurant that I love. It was delicious!



I think I should save the rest for another post... Sorry to leave you in suspense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment